This website is owned and operated by Mobile Commerce & Other Media Limited under licence from Online & Mobile Development Limited (collectively, "we" or "us").
How to contact us
Mobile Commerce & Other Media Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (registration number 06820460), whose registered office is at 510 Centennial Park, Centennial Avenue, Elstree, Herts. WD6 3FG, UK. Online & Mobile Development Limited is a company registered in Jersey (registration number 103363) whose registered office is at 15 Union Street, St. Helier, Jersey, Channel Islands, JE1 1FG.
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal information you provide to us in accordance with applicable privacy laws. If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use your personal information, or if you wish to be removed from any future marketing communications, please contact us using the details supplied below:
- e-mail us at enquiries(at)mcomltd(dot)com;
- phone our customer services team on: 0344 745 1791; or
- write to us at: Mobile Commerce & Other Media Limited, PO Box 65844, London, EC2P 2FU, UK.
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised child under the age of 16.
The personal information we collect about you
When you access and browse this website, subscribe to our competition alert service, use any of our services or otherwise disclose your personal details to us, we may collect the following information from you:
- your full name;
- your mobile and landline telephone numbers;
- your date of birth;
- your postal address;
- your e-mail address; and
- your mobile network.
How we use your information
We use the personal information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- to make this website available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual tastes;
- to operate and administer competitions that you choose to enter;
- to supply you with any services to which you have subscribed or which you have otherwise asked us to provide;
- where you have given us your consent, to contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) with information about products, services and competitions which we think may interest you; and
- where you have given us your consent, to disclose your personal information to carefully chosen third parties so that they may contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) with products, services and competitions which they think may interest you.
We will not disclose, sell or rent your personal information to any third party for marketing purposes unless you have consented to this. If you do consent but later change your mind, you may contact us and we will no longer do this.
Disclosures of your personal information
In addition, if a third party were to acquire all (or substantially all) of our business and/or assets, we may disclose your personal information to that third party in connection with the acquisition. Please note that we may also disclose your personal information where we are required to do so by applicable law, by a governmental body or by a law enforcement agency.
Cookies and anonymised data
Finally, we may also collect anonymised details about visitors to our website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details we collect for these purposes.
Whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal information that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information that you transfer over the Internet to us.
You have the following rights:
- the right to ask us to provide you with copies of personal information that we hold about you at any time, which may be subject to a fee specified by law;
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge; and
- the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we (or any third party to whom we have disclosed your personal information with your consent) may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the details provided above. You can also unsubscribe from our competition alerts service by texting the word "STOP" in reply to any alert that you receive from us.
Third party sites
The expertise of Mobile Commerce & Other Media has been vital to our developing an exceptional competitions service with our audience that allows us to engage users wherever they are and offer them added value to their experience of the Notion brand. - Michael C Lewin, MD, Attic London
I have to say im over the moon with what Mobile Commerce & Other Media provided us, not only years of mobile experience and knowledge but great customer service to help get our mobile business off the ground – we couldn’t have done it without them! - Gary Cooke, Director, SYSOE Ltd
The mobile services we provide our clients through Mobile Commerce & Other Media are second to none – we have an exceptional retention rate due to how pleased they are with the services we supply. Cannot recommend them highly enough. - Stuart Moir, Director, Random Agency